Thursday, August 26, 2010

Week 10: A new beginning

Don't be dismayed at goodbyes. A farewell is necessary before you can meet again. And meeting again, after moments or lifetime, is certain for those who are friends. ~Richard Bach


Many of you have written in your final posts on their blogs and in our Nicenet discussions that although we have come to the end of this course this doesn't necessarily mean that we have to break all the links between us. Remember that we live in an amazing age! Today's Information Technologies enable us to be in touch with everyone everywhere. I strongly believe in the saying that if there is a will there is a way.

These past ten weeks have been amazing both for my personal and professional development. I am eager to disseminate and share the knowledge I gained from this course with my students and colleagues. I sincerely hope that the participants of this course will embark on collaborative projects where we'll show our students all the values of intercultural education.


Good luck to all of you and keep up the good work!

4 comments:

  1. Dear creative Arjana,

    Yes, technology enables us to be in touch with everyone everywhere. We can keep discussing and sharing our experiences and ideas even after this course ends. I think of creating an online discussion board in which we expand our thoughts and ideas. Also, we can invite other teachers from our countries to discuss and share with us. By doing this, we may keep communicating with each other and transfer these huge experiences to others for trying and making use of it.

    What do you think?

    I wish you the best of luck!

    Yours,
    Azhar

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Arjana,

    I once mispelt your name and wrote "Marjana" instead of Arjana. In classical Arabic, "Marjana" means Coral. You certainly shined like a precious coral in this course. Your blog served as a guide and reference to me throughout the course. In fact, it is through your blog list that I get linked to other fellow course mates' blogs. I tremendously enjoyed reading your insightful and inspiring posts. I also admire your readiness to provide help and practical advice when colleagues are stuck while experimenting with a tool.

    I also consider myself so lucky to have learnt both from you and with you. And I do hope we'll strengthen the bridges this learning experiece has built between all of us. I'll keep on following your two blogs.

    Yours,
    Arbi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Arjana:

    Whenever I visit your blog, I can feel the spirit of devotion to the job and willingness to learn. Your smile enlighted me.

    I am happy meeting you.Your posts on the steps to follow in preparing and using tools in addition to your blog will be a reference in future.

    Thank you and Best Luck

    Hanan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear, Arjana!
    Thanks for good words. We say good bye to this course, but we don't say it to our job that will show that this course changed in some ways of our understanding of tehcnology and how it can be used! I do hope to be a better teacher this year!
    Best,
    Liliya

    ReplyDelete