Sunday, July 4, 2010

In between weeks

The second week's tasks are completed. I submitted a number of comments to my colleagues' Nicenet posts as well as to their blogs, but right now I'm asking myself if I could have commented more than that. Because it's the diligence and the hard work of my dear colleagues from all over the world that makes me question my work so far.

Up to now I have attended several webinars, but never have my coursemates been so persevering in carrying out their weekly tasks, so willing to provide helpful advice, so responsive to participants' needs as in this course. It is with great pleasure that I'm taking part in this course.

As we're now at the end of the demanding second week, I'd like to show you a video about the importance of librarians, which we discussed in several Nicenet posts. It's a video created by students and faculty of the Washington University. I hope you don't mind that the librarians are singing to Lady Gaga's song Pokerface. Please consider it to be just a little treat for the end of the week.


2 comments:

  1. Dear Arjana,
    Thank you very much! It was a pleasure to watch this video about our hot topic - web-searching!
    Good Job!
    Best wishes,
    Victoria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Arjana,

    This video was very apropos and very funny - I shared the link with my colleagues at the University of Oregon.

    Thanks for sharing it!

    Yours,
    Deborah

    ReplyDelete